Wednesday, May 29, 2013

PASUMA: I Thought The Robbers Were Policemen

Alabi Pasuma was robbed and dispossessed off his metallic silver colour Range Rover Sport by armed robbers.

The crew of Goldmyne Entertainment were in his Omole house yesterday and he had this to say:

"Yes it is true that i was attacked by armed robbers at Meran area towards Ahmadiyya end of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway on Monday night, and snatched my Range Rover Sports Utility Vehicle with number plate Lagos, MUS 830AP, and I was dispossessed all valuables

'I was on my way to attend a show when they accosted me, initially i thought they were policemen until they pointed guns at me and asked me and my friend in the vehicle to hid our faces'

'The culprits forced their way into my Jeep and drove us around for hours before dumping  us into a bush in Itele, Ogun State, and made away with the vehicle'. We had to take Okada from there to Sango where we took a cab to my house'. Fortunately the robbers did not recognise me'

The matter was said to have been reported at the Lagos State Police Command headquarters while efforts were being made to recover the vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment