Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Know My Wife Has A Boyfriend But If She Leaves Me She Would Die ––Madu

40-year-old Maxwell Madu on Monday told the Agege Grade ‘A’ Customary Court that if his wife, Grace Oguche, 24, divorces him, she may lose her life instantly.
“She had gone to the village to find a way to break the oath [we had], but they told her it could not be broken except I was present. She is playing with her life.”
Madu said that his wife had taken the sacred oath of kolanut and water with him in her village. He explained that the oath demanded total loyalty to him...

Speaking further, Madu said, “I did not know that my wife was having an extra-marital affair, and she was already pregnant for her boyfriend, although she had a miscarriage. She cheated even though she had taken an oath that she would never leave me. She took the oath in the presence of her people because she had run away from me in the past... continue reading...

Why is Grace desperate to dump her husband? It's about séx. She begged the court to dissolve her marriage to Madu because he could no longer perform in béd, saying he always fail in his bédroom duties.

She said Madu could not impregnate a woman because they had tried a couple of times but he failed! 
 
“Ever since my husband lost his job, I take care of the responsibilities in the home alone, and he does not appreciate my efforts. He also does not perform well in béd. I cannot continue in this marriage and I do not want to leave my son with him.”

Madu, however, admitted the bedroom problem. He said his wife is never satisfied whenever they had séx, adding that he had started taking medication to make him more effective in the bedroom.

“My son is the reason I did not send her packing when her boyfriend imprégnated her. I do not want her to take the child because she would not take care of him. Even she warned me never to leave my child with her.”

TON gathered that the oath and death claims are giving the court problem as to how to judge the case, considering that the woman no longer love her husband. We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment